Learn about individual course options.
Taking Individual Courses Instead of the Full Master’s Degree Program
Students can take most graduate courses individually, or as a part of the master’s degree program.
If a student is taking courses individually but decides to apply for the Master of Arts in Education program at any time in the future, the AOEU credits earned may apply to the master’s degree program when appropriate if all the following conditions are met:
- The final grade earned for each potential transfer course is a B or higher.
- Up to 18 qualifying credits taken with Morningside University.
- Coursework was completed at an appropriately accredited institution within the past five years to the conditions.
A minimum of 18 credit hours must be taken through The Art of Education University in order to graduate.
Visit the Transfer Credit Policy for more details.
To register for a course, follow these steps:
- View all AOEU courses.
- Click on the course you’re interested in. Then, click Enroll in this Class.
- Select the run date and institution. If you’re not sure, reference the state map.
- Follow the prompts until you reach the checkout page.
- Purchase the course.
- All courses begin on the first Monday of the month. You will get access to your course the day course begins.
If you'd have additional questions, please email us at email@example.com.