Learn how to easily create classes and units within the FLEX platform.
Creating Classes from My Classes
1. Log in to your AOEU account. Click here for instructions.
2. Click Launch under FLEX
3. Click on My Classes
4. Click on Add a Class
5. Name your class. (Examples: Art 1, 8th Grade, 3rd Grade)
6. Click on submit
7. After you add the name, click on your new class.
8. Once you are inside your class, click Add a Unit.
9. Name your unit (Examples: Drawing, Ceramics, January)
10. Click on Submit
11. Go to the “Lessons, Resources, Videos, and Assessments” tabs to start saving resources for your classes.
12. Click the “+” to add your resource to the Unit within your class.
13. Select the appropriate unit within your class. You can either choose to add the item to a Class, a Unit, or both! Click the boxes to the right of where you want your item to be stored.
14. Click on apply
15. Repeat steps 11 - 14 as needed
Creating Classes from FLEX Resources
1. Go to the “Lessons, Resources, Videos, and Assessments” tabs to start saving resources for your classes.
2. Click the blue “+” when you find a resource you want to save.
3. Click the "+ Create New Class" button.
4. Name your class. (Examples: Art 1, 8th Grade, 3rd Grade)
5. Click Create
6. Select the class you just created and/or any other class or unit from the drop-down menu. Click the boxes to the right of where you want your items to be stored.
7. Click on apply
8. Repeat steps 1-7 as needed
- If you are a teacher and would like to share your classes, Click here for instructions.
- If you are a district admin and would like to share your classes with your district, Click here for instructions.