Learn how to easily create classes and units within the FLEX platform.
1. Log in to your AOEU account. Click here for instructions.
2. Click Launch under FLEX
3. Click on My Classes
4. Click on Add a Class
5. Name your class. (Examples: Art 1, 8th Grade, 3rd Grade)
6. Click on submit
7. After you add the name, click on your new class.
8. Once you are inside your class, click Add a Unit.
9. Name your unit (Examples: Drawing, Ceramics, January)
10. Click on Submit
11. Go to the “Lessons, Resources, Videos, and Assessments” tabs to start saving resources for your classes.
12. Click the blue “+” to add your resource to the Unit within your class.
13. Select the appropriate unit within your class.
14. Click on apply
115. Repeat steps 11 - 14 as needed
16. Promoting horizontal and vertical alignment in your district is just one click away.
- If you are a teacher and would like to share your classes, Click here for instructions.
- If you are a district admin and would like to share your classes with your district, Click here for instructions.