We offer two payment options at checkout when enrolling in a graduate course.
Before you enroll in an AOEU graduate course, you must first log in to your AOEU account or create an account on our website. If you don't have an account, you can follow the easy steps here to create one.
- Once you've decided which graduate course you'd like to enroll in and have completed the enrollment agreement, you'll have the option to purchase your course using a credit card or purchase order at checkout.
- If you're paying with a credit card, you'll input your credit card number, expiration date, and CVC number.
- If you're paying for the course with a purchase order, you'll select the purchase order option, input the purchase order number, and upload a copy of your purchase order for our records. If you do not upload a copy of your purchase order, your course enrollment will not be complete.
- Once you've input your credit card or purchase order information, you can click Purchase & Enroll at the bottom of the page.
- If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.