Transfer Credits

Will my credits earned from another university transfer?

Credits earned from other colleges and universities can be submitted for evaluation for transfer credit. You may be able to transfer up to nine graduate credit hours from outside institutions. Course details including the course title, description, and syllabus are required for the transfer credit approval process. To submit transfer credits for evaluation, fill out the Transfer Credit Request form

For more information, refer to the Transfer Credit Policy.

If you'd have additional questions, please email us at