Learn how to easily create and share classes share with your district teachers using the FLEX Platform.
1. Log in to your AOEU account.
2. Launch the FLEX curriculum from your My AOEU.
3. Click “My Classes” from the left menu.
There are two ways to share a Class from the My Classes page:
Option 1: Share from within the Class you have created.
- Click on the class you would like to share. If you have not made one yet, click here for instructions. In the top right corner, you will see a blue "Share" option. Click here, then confirm that you want to share the course on the following screen.
Option 2: Share from your My Classes page.
- Click on the three dots in the bottom corner of the Class you want to share. Choose "Move to District." This will automatically move your class to the District Classes section of your My Classes page and push the Class out to all of your teachers' accounts.
- If you would like to remove a class, click the three dots on the bottom right and select Move to My Classes. This Class will be removed from the District Classes and from your teachers' accounts.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.