Learn how to easily create and share classes share with your district teachers using the FLEX Platform.
1. Log in to your AOEU account.
2. Click on FLEX Curriculum.
3. Click “My Classes.”
4. Look at the class you would like to share. If you have not made one yet, click here for instructions. Click on the three dots on the bottom right.
5. Select “Share to District.”
6. Selecting “Share to District” will make the class automatically populate in the “District Classes” section. This will share the class you created with your district teachers who have access to FLEX.
7. If you would like to remove a class, click the three dots on the bottom right and select “Delete” or “Remove from District.”
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.