Follow the steps below to submit a final course portfolio.
Most AOEU courses require a final portfolio that demonstrates your learning throughout the course. While specific requirements may vary from course to course, the basic protocol is the same. Follow the steps below to add to and edit your final portfolio.
- How do I add evidence to my portfolio?
- How do I add a link to my portfolio?
- How do I delete a file from my portfolio?
Adding Evidence to a Portfolio
- Open your course in Brightspace.
- Click Content in the top navigation menu and select My Portfolio from the drop-down.
- Click on the to which you wish to add evidence.
- Click the blue Add to Portfolio button to upload a file.
- Once uploaded, edit the title to match the formatting: Week# Name of Assignment. To edit the title:
- Click on the file in your portfolio.
- Click the pencil icon to the right of the file’s title.
- Edit the title of the submission and click Save.
Adding a Link to a Portfolio
- If the evidence is a link, place the link onto a document.
- Export the document to a PDF file
- Follow the directions above.
Deleting a File from a Portfolio
Click the ellipses (⋯) in the top-right of the file’s tile and select Delete.