Transferring Courses Into the Master's Degree Program

How many courses can I take before I enroll in the program?

The Art of Education University accepts transfer credits from other appropriately accredited colleges and universities based on course equivalency, which means a course taken at another institution is comparable to an AOEU course’s objectives, program learning outcomes, and educational level for their declared degree program.

Complete the Transfer Credit Request form to request an evaluation of courses from outside institutions. For an initial evaluation, course details and an unofficial transcript are required. 

An official transcript documenting the culminating coursework and grade is required for final processing. Accepted coursework will display on the student’s course records page once processed. Questions concerning transfer credits should be directed to the registrar at or 515.236.5094.

Read more in the Transfer Credit Policy.

Click here to connect with an admissions counselor. 

Click here to see the course list. 

Click here to apply today! 

Please email us at with further questions.