The Art of Education University offers more than 30 graduate-level online courses designed to help art teachers at every stage of their career. Whether you’re looking to develop your art curriculum, need help with classroom fundamentals, incorporate new technology, or brush up on your studio skills, we have the course for you.
- Affordable and practical, designed specifically for K–12 art teachers
- Perfect for license renewal and salary advancement
- Earn 500-level graduate credits
Check the course catalog and see all of the relevant courses we offer!
Is AOEU accredited?
Yes! The Art of Education University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC). Learn more here. For students who need regionally accredited coursework, we have a partnership with Morningside University.
Check out the state map to learn more about what your state requires.
How much are courses?
500-level courses are $399/credit
A 3-credit course costs $1,197.
How do I register for courses?
The application has two required components:
How can I follow up and ensure my transcripts have been received?
Sometimes, transcripts come to us under a former last name. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- The name associated with your official transcripts
- The university that sent them
- How they were sent: electronically or by mail
We'll associate them to your student record as soon as possible.
My information has been processed and I’ve been approved to take courses. Now what?
Let’s get you registered! You’ll receive an email and text (if you opt-in) asking you which course you’d like to take. We can register you, and then you’ll need to do two things:
- Activate your AOEU-issued email
- This is how you will access the Student Portal where you can pay your bill and access your course.
- Pay for your course
- Tuition must be paid in full by the course start date. You have the option to pre-register for a course and make partial payments towards tuition up until the due date. Learn more about making partial payments here.
What if I decide to enter an AOEU degree program later?
If you are taking courses individually but decide to apply for a program at any time in the future, the AOEU credits earned may apply to the degree program when appropriate if all the conditions are met from the Transfer Credit Policy.
If you are interested in applying your credits towards an AOEU master’s degree please contact email@example.com
Additional HelpYour Student Coach is here to help you! Contact the Student Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you apply, register for a course, and discuss your goals for taking continuing education courses at AOEU.